The purpose of the bottled drinking water automation system is to automate the existing manual system using computerized equipment and complete computer software and store valuable data/information for a long time according to your needs. And make it easier to access—the same operation. The software and hardware required are readily available and easy to use. The above mineral water selling system can lead to an error-free, safe, reliable, and fast management system.
This helps users focus on other activities rather than on record management. Therefore, it helps organizations make better use of their resources. Organizations can maintain computerized records without redundant entries. This means that you don’t have to be distracted by irrelevant Information while you can reach it.
Goal uses computerized equipment and full-fledged computer software to meet your needs, automating existing manual systems and quickly accessing and manipulating valuable data/information. It is to be able to store for a long time. Same. This project will show you how to guarantee your customers better performance and service.
Bottled water is drinking water (e.g., healthy water, distilled water, mineral water).
Water or spring) Packed in a plastic or glass water bottle. Bottle Water may or may not be carbonated. Sizes vary from a small serving. A bottle for a large carboy for a water dispenser. Still, a new concept of; Bottled water with flavors also has a high market share. Such waters
- Artesian water: Water contained in the Artesian Basin.
- Fluoride addition: Fluoride is added. 3) Groundwater: From the underground Fountain,
- Mineral water: From mineral springs or rich in minerals Barium, iron, manganese, etc. The amount absorbed by the human body;
- Purified water: produced by distillation, deionization, or reverse osmosis. Other appropriate steps. Purified water is also called “demineralized water.”
- Sparkling water: Contains carbon Dioxide,
- Spring: Water flows naturally from underground to the earth’s water source;
- Sterilized water: Completely sterile water for specific applications.
The system will also focus on the marketing aspect. Marketing is usually considered to provide, promote, provide, and provide services. There are ten types of marketing for consumers and companies involved in actual marketing.
The entity, product, service, experience, event, person, place, property, organization, Information, and ideas. Marketing is a social process for individuals and groups to get what they need and want by making offers and exchanging valuable products and services with others. Marketing can be called “the art of selling products,” but it is marketing. You can’t sell, that’s all. Sales are just one example of marketing. `Today’s marketing includes various topics such as product management, sales, etc.
In management, and most notably in the consumer business, including customer retention, Consumer motivation for consumer attitudes and perceptions, and consumer buying behavior product. Focused on marketing department & consumer attitudes and their attitudes Behaviour as the Focus of Marketing Activities The term consumer behavior refers to the Behaviour consumers adopt when they scratch.
Purchase, use, evaluate and dispose of products and services that satisfy their needs. Consumer behavior research is about how individuals make decisions. Use available resources (time, money, etc.)
Presently there is no existing dedicated system to sell packaged water. All the sellers rely on either introduction by mouth or using websites of other prominent organizations, which charge a lot for their services. Hence making it almost impossible for the small owner to sell his brand online. And they are taking a loss on the product. Moreover, new brands also find it hard to find a place in the market as the big brands occupy most of it.
Need for Study
- To understand customer behavior regarding bottled water products.
- Understand the market demand for bottled water products.
- Gain hands-on knowledge of consumer buying behavior Organization.
- Investigate the perception of bottled water. 2nd A survey of consumer satisfaction with bottled water.
- Survey on consumer perceptions of bottled water.
- Know the impact of psychological and social factors on consumer behavior.
- 7 This report helps you understand consumer buying behavior. new Branded mineral water.
- It also opens up various factors that can influence your purchasing decision.
- This report provides people with an overview of consumer expectations. How well can we meet these expectations?
- Helps you know the satisfaction of existing customer service etc.
- Therefore, research was conducted to analyze our water products. With potential customer preferences in the city of Environmental setting.
Market Demand Aspect
Bottled water was once privileged to high-end foreign tourists. Very health-conscious people, but increasing over the last decade Popular among the average consumer, improved standard of living, disposable items Income, education and awareness of domestic and foreign consumers Tourists, sophisticated malls and offices are increasing Bottled water in recent years.
“The rising demand for bottled water speaks a lot about the lack of clean drinking water. And the quality of tap water. It has become an icon of a healthy lifestyle emerging in India Sales- “security” -that is, pure and simple water is now one of the fastest-growing. Despite the harsh truth that Indian industry is built on bad governance, Inequality, and blatant Exhibition.
However, bottled water does provide. “A few years ago, the packaged drinking water market crawled at 3-4%. Or even fewer. Native Americans carried drinking water in clay jugs, plastics, or PUF bottles. However, more and more cases of typhoid fever and other water-borne infections are being reported. In addition, liberalization has taken place, and the bottled water industry has begun to move. Then it shattered, and the market started to grow at an astonishing rate of over 100% per year. The fact that there were few players on the market meant that their business grew around And borders.
- Water Module: Used to manage the details of the security system.
- Login module: Used to manage login credentials
- Reservation engine: Used to manage booking details
- Physician Management Module: Used to collect physical asset information and facts.
- Personnel Module: Used to manage security personnel data
- Test module: Used to manage test information
- Credential module: Manage credentials.
- User Module: Used to manage users in the system
After implementing the Water selling System project and investigating and analyzing all existing or required features of the system, the next task is to conduct a feasibility study of the project. All projects are runnable-with unlimited resources and infinite time. The feasibility study involves considering all possible ways to provide a solution to a given problem. The proposed resolution should meet all user requirements and be flexible enough to adapt to future changes based on future needs quickly.
An Economic Feasibility
This is an essential aspect to consider when developing a project. We chose the technology based on the lowest possible cost factors.
- The organization must bear all hardware and software costs.
- Overall, it is estimated that the benefits the organization will get from the proposed system will outweigh the ongoing costs of the system since the initial
This included investigating features, performance, and limitations that could affect the ability to achieve a tolerable system. To demonstrate this proof of concept, we have explored all the features provided by the system, as described in the System Requirements Specification (SRS), and everything is possible with the different types of front-end and back-end platforms. I confirmed that there is.
Undoubtedly, the proposed system is entirely GUI-based, very user-friendly, and all inputs are self-explanatory to the layman. In addition, proper training is provided to convey the essence of the system to the user, and the user can become accustomed to the new system. In our research, our customers are comfortable and happy because the system has reduced stress and strain.
System Design of The System
A logical system that meets the specified requirements is built in this phase. The design software development phase deals with implementing customer requirements in a logically functioning system. Construction is usually done in two steps:
Primary design phase:
In this phase, the system is designed at the block level. The block is created based on the analysis performed during the problem identification phase. Different blocks are made for other functions. The focus is on minimizing the flow of Information between blocks. Therefore, all activities that require more interaction are kept in one block.
Secondary design stage:
The second stage is a detailed plan for each block.
The user interface design deals with the interaction between the user and the computer. It handles everything from booting the system and logging in to the system to finally presenting the desired inputs and outputs. The total flow of screens and messages is called a dialog. The following steps are various guidelines for user interface design.
- System users should always know what to do next.
- The screen should be formatted so that different types of information, instructions, and messages are always displayed in the same general display area.
- Messages, instructions, or Information should be displayed long enough for system users to read them.
- Use display attributes with caution.
- The default value for user input fields and answers should be
- The user should not be allowed to continue without fixing the error.
- System users should avoid receiving operating system messages or fatal errors.
Preliminary Product Description
The first step in the system development life cycle is Preliminary Survey to determine the system’s feasibility. The purpose of the Preliminary Survey is to evaluate project inquiries. This is not a design study and does not include a collection of details to describe the business system in every aspect. Instead, it is the collection of Information that helps committee members assess the benefits of the Project Proposal and make informed decisions about the feasibility of the proposed project. Analysts working on a preliminary study should achieve the following goals:
- Clarify and understand the requirements of the project
- Determine the size of your project.
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of alternative approaches.
- Determine the technical and operational feasibility of the alternative method.
- Report the findings to management using Recommendation, which approves or rejects the proposal.
Model View Controller, commonly known as MVC, is a software design pattern for web application development. The Model View Controller pattern consists of 3 parts:
- The model- The lowest level of the way is responsible for maintaining data.
- Display- This is responsible for displaying all of the data to the user.
- Controller- Software code that controls the interaction between the model and the views. MVC is popular because it separates application logic from the UI layer and supports the separation of concerns. Now the controller gets all the application requirements and works with the model to prepare all the data needed for the view. The view then uses the data designed by the controller to generate the final presentable response. The MVC abstraction can be represented graphically as follows:
The company’s online security management system is working very well. A survey was conducted during the first six weeks to determine the system’s background. During that time, we also discussed the features and functions of the system. Shortly after that, research on system design and structure continued, and by the end of MWSS, the concept of the system was complete.
The project will continue with MWSSII, and system back-end, database design, and structural development will begin within five weeks. It took another five weeks to code the web application and designed the interface. The project will be improved and updated before testing. The MWSS online management system aims to achieve four characteristics.
Software and Hardware Requirements
- System: Pentium I3 Processor.
- Hard Disk: 500 GB.
- Monitor: Standard LED Monitor
- Input Devices: Keyboard
- Ram: 14GB
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- Available Coding Language: HTML5, CSS3, PHP
- Database: MYSQL
Use Case Diagram
The system use case model consists of “use cases,” which represent different ways a user uses the system. An easy way to find all the use cases for your plan is to ask, “What can users do with the system?” Use cases divide system operations into transactions, so each transaction performs a practical action from the user’s perspective. The purpose of the use case is to define some of the consistent Behaviour without exposing the system’s internal structure.
The Data Flow Diagram
a record flow diagram is the starting line for the layout segment, where the need specifications are functionally decomposed. The DFD contains a series of wire-connected bubbles. Bubbles represent record conversions, and contour lines represent record flows in the system.
DFD now shows which records represent floats and which documents represent floats rather than how records are handled. Therefore, it no longer consists of hardware, software, and file structure. A record flow diagram (DFD) is a graphical representation of the “float” of records throughout the record system. DFD can also be used to visualize the processing of datasets (structured design).
Data flow diagrams (DFDs) require modeling techniques to analyze and create the recording process. DFDs are diagrams representing the floating or moving of records in a certain way, and DFDs show that these records are floated primarily in input and output-based manner. DFD can be called an art model. Floating charts of records show the documentation and instructions in the system.
This is true, based on the research that is about to be done on our mineral water products. I understand that mineral water does not have a firm brand name that exists in it. Only on the market, it must take advantage of it by improving the technology and style of their products. Traders will also support the company if it makes a sufficient profit. Therefore, investment is essential for success and undoubtedly in modern times. Success. According to a survey, many customers, and water is readily available. To retain customers, in the city, compared to other cities, the organization’s position should strive to maintain it. The role of the market in the future over time.